To register, go here: REGISTER FOR MEN’S RETREAT
Anahata Men’s Retreat ~ June 2018
A Weekend of Rejuvenation, Insight
and Breakthrough for the Evolving Modern Man
Are You a Man Who…
- Wants to connect to a bigger vision and purpose for his life?
- Could use some time away from everyday life to reflect and recharge?
- Is curious about what it means to be a man in the changing modern world?
- Wants to better understand his Shadow to live free from its constraints?
- Would like to contribute to the growth and development of other men?
- Wants to create improved results in his life (e.g. health, career, love, etc.)?
- If you are a “YES” to these questions, we invite you join us in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains to dive deep into our greatest desires and our biggest fears and to create new clarity about how we as men can fulfill our own unique destinies. Join together with like-hearted, committed and experienced men for 3 powerful days of personal growth, self discovery, shadow-work, dance, play, music-making, visioning and storytelling. We are stronger together than we are in isolation! Give yourself (and your loved ones) the gift of YOU taking retreat, so you can return to your life more resourced, clear, confident and fulfilled.
- Important Details:
- Who: Adult men of all ages and experience levels.
- When: June 22-24th, 2018
- Where: Anahata Education Center, Floyd, VA – www.anahataeducationcenter.com
- Cost: ~$200 includes lodging, meals, and participation in the retreat. Reduced rates for campers or commuters. Partial scholarships available upon request.
- Teachers & Topics:
- Luke Staengl: Self-Awareness, Shadow and Inspiration
- Claiborne Dingledine: Living Your Vision, Drumming
- Lucas Seipp-Williams: Self-Awareness & Self-Care
- Aaron Staengl: Archetypes of Masculinity, Qi-Gong
- Ezekiel Fugate: Cultivating Wholeness & Ecstatic Dance