Weddings are very special to us here at Anahata, leaving an indelible imprint of love. We go out of our way to make each wedding an idyllic experience. Contact us for more information, to receive our wedding guidelines, and to plan the wedding of your dreams! KathrynAshera@gmail.com or 571-422-3024.
Our all-season indoor great room sets up to seat up to 60, and resets to create table space upstairs and downstairs.
On the riverside, our romantic gazebo and spiral pathway are often used for the ceremony!
Seasonal riverside wedding tents, tables and chairs accommodate up to 100.
Ceremony can be under the tent.
Rows of chairs seat 100!
No tent is necessary when the weather is right!The outdoor dance pavilion and stage for your DJ or band and dancing!
Outhouses and rustic outdoor sink provide convenience and comfort in an ecological way.
In addition to the wedding rental, the whole house can be rented for 1 or 2 nights to accommodate up to 12-15 guests. The downstairs apartment has four bedrooms, a full bath, full kitchen, living and dining areas. The main level offers another full bath and several couches/sleeping areas. The upstairs has the bridal suite and another open area with couch.
The bridal suite has a fabulous view of nature, and an antique dressing table provides a preparation area and photo opportunity for the bride and bridesmaids. Private bathroom offers a romantic oversize bathtub.
The decks make for a wonderful soiree or casual barbeque. The hot tub allows for socializing, relaxation and star-gazing!
A dozen or more overnight camping sites are available for summertime wedding guests. Outhouses, warm outdoor showers and the river kitchen make outdoor living easy.
Summary of Offerings:
Our Celebration Space includes:
- Walls of windows, mountain views and vaulted ceilings
- ‘Great room’ gathering space will seat 60
- Indoor overnight spaces for up to 12 guests
- Two kitchens, laundry facilities, three full bathrooms
- Separate ‘apartment’ downstairs sleeps 10
- Wrap around decks with sweeping views, dining & sitting areas
- Master bedroom/’Bridal Suite’ with extra large bathtub and dressing table preparation area
- High speed wireless internet throughout
Our Riverfront Area includes:
- Two white event tents 20′ x 33′ – with roll-down sides
- White tables, chairs, tablecloths, vases and lights for 100 event participants
- Gazebo with vining flowers and gorgeous spiral labyrinth
- Expansive wooden pavilion (27′ diameter round) – with adjacent performance stage
- Two outdoor bathrooms/outhouses
- Commercial-style three-season kitchen
- Multiple picnic tables
- 12+ tenting spots
- Warm outdoor showers
- Recreational areas and sports equipment
Both areas afford access to:
- Hiking trails
- Little River swimming and kayaking
- On-site parking for up to 50 cars
- Deluxe outdoor hot tub
- Indoor and outdoor sites for children’s activities
- Town of Floyd amenities and festivities
We offer additional services such as:
- Event support, such as floral arrangements, set up and take down
- On site massage and other healing modalities
- Kayaking adventures on the Little River
- Custom wedding ceremony with our interfaith officiant